Last Updated: 01/06/2023
Dalkeith Miners Welfare, Social Club & Charitable Society ("we," "us," or "our") operates www.dalkeithminers.com (the "Site" or "Website"). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Site and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to provide and improve the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection and Use
We may collect several types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Site:
- Personal Data: While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Other information that you voluntarily provide to us
- Usage Data: We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site or when you access the Site by or through a mobile device ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Use of Data
We use the collected data for various purposes, including:
- To provide and maintain the Site
- To notify you about changes to our Site
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Site
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Site
- To monitor the usage of our Site
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues
Disclosure of Data
We may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend our rights or property
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Site
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Site or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Dalkeith Miners Club | 8 Woodburn Road, Dalkeith, EH22 2AT, United Kingdom
Copyright © 2024 Dalkeith Miners Charitable Society - All Rights Reserved.
Scottish Registered Charity SC001182
Managed by The Committee